Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oil Paints? how to clean your brush?

I've used oil paints only once.. and.. I left them to dry.. by accident without knowing they were gnna be hard to wash out..





So how could i clean my brushes? I just put them in hot water.. hoping by tomorrow they'll be less stuck... lol if that makes sense.. cause my brush/s is like glued together...





well yea how can i remove the oil paints from my brushs?Oil Paints? how to clean your brush?
you need some turpentineOil Paints? how to clean your brush?
Winsor %26amp; Newton Brush Cleaner %26amp; Restorer


just follow the instructions on the bottle. unlike kerosene its nonflammable %26amp; and is almost odor free.


In the future, when your done painting just clean your brushes w/ a turp or OMS.
turpentine, or gasoline, linseed oil. its an oil base and water and oil don't mix. you need an oil base cleaner.
dip them in kerosene oil and let them for 6 hours after this when the paint is out dry them up in sun or away from the flame May GOD help u......
The answer is 'Kerosene'. Any grade will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment