Saturday, February 27, 2010

How to become really good at painting oil painting????

im good at pastel charcol drawing why is painting so hard tell me how u make a painting look real life like and how long dose it take to pain a pick dose it take a lot of time%26gt;???????





how old were u when u were able to paint farley goodHow to become really good at painting oil painting????
Painting is less about black, white, and ';shading'; and more about the colors you see. A dark black in drawing could be a deep indigo in painting. Also even though you are using pastels that are colored, in painting you probably have to mix a lot more colors up to get the more ';realistic colors'; you would see in real life.





Some people are naturally better at painting at first and some are much better after just a year or two. Just like anything else, you need to keep at it in order to be better. Good luck.How to become really good at painting oil painting????
You just need to practice. I spent pretty much an entire semester on one painting this last year.





But set up a still life, map out the values, and paint by looking at it. You can start with like, a cylinder or sphere in some dramatic lighting.





Once you get a handle on how oil paints work, look at different artists that use the same media, try to copy their work, to see how they did it. But obviously sign the piece with the proper crediting.





Then you can start to paint on your own.


But just practice a lot.
I started painting when I was 14 so I've been painting for about 2 years now. It's actually really crucial to find a good teacher if you really want to paint with correct techniques. I usually go to a studio where I learn from professional artists near where I live. However, if you cannot find one that you like, you can also teach yourself by first painting still lifes such as apples, oranges, etc. You can also buy books that give you step by step instructions. Anyways, I love oil painting and realism so I'm really working hard in that area, too. Oh yeah, here's a question that I asked here yesterday with a painting that I just finished two days ago that also has a lot of detail. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well, I can't exactly tell you because I'm not so good at painting either.


I go to an art highschool and I'm super excited to learn oil painting next year.


Just practice~ thats what makes it better.


or if you want to be really good, you can get lessons.


I'm 15 right now. I've painted for real for about 2 years now.


It was practice practice that made me better
Hi,





Learn to see.


Colours' aspect will be influenced by adjacent ones.


Some artists who do the so called photo realism (some don't like this expression) use holes on paper to compare colours.


Learn how to mix colours, namely using complementaries to achieve neutrals.


If you work with charcoal, you know the importance of values too.





Kind regards,





Jos茅http://www.hushcolours.com
making it look true to life isn't really what PAINTING is all about. It is just ONE type of painting called REALISM try doing what comes naturally perhaps you have a talent for some other TYPE of painting that you are NOT letting out.


Besides that is what my ART teacher told me when I kept going for REALISM she said I love that THICK stroke you sometimes USE .............The THICK Stoke was what I used when i wasn't TRYING to make it look like a PHOTOGRAPH......so perhaps she had a good point...
you can take free art classes at like hobby lobby n martiels
sorry but idk
  • web hosting forum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment