Saturday, February 27, 2010

How to quickly learn oil painting as an adult learner?

I have taken art classes from a local art supply store and have been painting on weekly baises. I have more confidence now and want to speed up my learning experience. Should I paint many small ones(8X10, or 9X11)or a few big ones (16X20, 20X24). should I paint many easy ones quickly or a just a few detailed ones. Any recommendation on oil painting is welcome.How to quickly learn oil painting as an adult learner?
Just keep doing it. Paint big ones, small ones, short ones, tall ones, round ones, fat ones.





Spill the Wine Dig that Girl!!!





Sorry 'bout that...kinda go away from myself. :o)





Just paint %26amp; then paint some more.How to quickly learn oil painting as an adult learner?
I was told paint a 1000 paintings. This is serious not joking. Size is not what matters it is the practice from hours and hours of painting.
You are asking about an art as if it can be learned within a timeframe like a craft. If you have talent you already have something which half a lifetime learing the craft cannot give. If you don't have talent you will never learn it because talent cannot be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment