Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can someone please refresh my knowledge on how to begin an oil painting on canvas re materials etc.?

Things like the proportions of linseed oil and turps and proportions to use as I do the painting.Can someone please refresh my knowledge on how to begin an oil painting on canvas re materials etc.?
Hi,





Although there aren't perfect books, I think that 芦The artist's handbook禄 is quite complete.


Or - ok ok I know I keep saying this - Wetcanvas.com and check the Oils forum.





Kind regards,





Jos茅Can someone please refresh my knowledge on how to begin an oil painting on canvas re materials etc.?
Don't you have even ONE book with such rudimentary information? If not go to the library and get a book or video on ';beginning oil painting';. It's like riding a bicycle. It'll all come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment